LSRN Workshop 14th March 2019
The theme of the workshop was Resources for Research and Evidence Use. The aim was to demonstrate the range of types of resource available to support people wishing to engage in or with research.
Click here for the programme
Inputs from Tami McCrone (NFER) and Norman Crowther (NEU) are summarised in the Powerpoint presentation. This also includes slides from six presenters who briefly outlined a resource with which they are associated:
- Micro-enquiry resources Bart Crisp (Curee)
- Early Career Researchers’ Network Carmen Nicoara (Edge Foundation)
- Teaching & Learning Toolkit Eleanor Stringer (Education Endowment Fndn)
- Practitioner Research Programme Charlynne Pullen (Education & Trng. Fndn.)
- LSRN R&D Toolkit Sarah Crowson ( Hereford College of Arts)
- Self review tool and How to Guides Tami McCrone (NFER)
The outcome of the workshop was a set of suggestions for resources to which the Networking the Networks website could link and suggestions abut how to organise them on this site. These will be considered by the NTN Working Group.