Here are some links to useful resources to support the use of evidence.
An Evidence Users Network within LSRN focuses on the use of research evidence in practice. It is run by a core team of people who have lead roles in colleges for this.
The Network is open to people in practice environments who have an interest in helping their organisation make better use of research evidence. It also seeks to work in partnership with people in organisations that share this interest.
EUN intends to help:
- Evidence champions in colleges develop their methods through peer-to-peer exchanges
- Practitioners explore practice by talking together
- Managers make use of evidence in decision-making
Early objectives are to :
- share ideas about using Inside Evidence and other sources of research for practitiners
- help providers achieve the Research Mark through NFER